- Immediate cost and time savings handling large files
- Easy and quick implementation
- Improved security for sharing confidential data
- Integration with company website, tax software, and email applications
- Over 2 million user base
- Best in class customer support
Brief Product Description and Pricing
ShareFile can provide your business with a secure, easy and professional way to exchange important documents, such as Quickbooks files and tax returns, with clients.
The custom-branded, password-protected portal provides a way to exchange confidential tax documents and other sensitive financial information with clients and colleagues. With ShareFile for Accountants, your business can exchange files up to 10 GB in size.
A few key features include: a dedicated account manager, unlimited client/user accounts, custom company branding, encrypted transfer and storage, send and receive alerts, daily security scans and a complete audit trail of all activity.
- Compatible with Windows, Apple and Linux operating systems
- Files are transmitted and stored with 128-bit SSL encryption
- SAS 70 audited data center
- Real time back-up
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- ShareFile integrates with tax software and Microsoft Outlook
- Can be easily set up by dedicated account manager and users can have access to account immediately
Representative Client List (if available)
SMB and SME users
Company History and Contact Information
Based in Raleigh, North Carolina, ShareFile was launched in November of 2005. Since 2005, ShareFile has grown organically with no outside funding. It currently has over 2 million users, serving over 14,000 business customers in 120 countries around the world.
4140 Parklake Avenue
Suite 320 Raleigh, NC 27612