Category: General Accounting – Entry Level to SMB company add-in for QuickBooks
Users of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2007 or higher.
- The SmartVault Inbox works without QuickBooks so all authorized users have access to documents
- View documents and notes from any Internet connection – including compatible mobile phones
- Intuitively attach documents and e-mails to 30 kinds of entries in QuickBooks
- Drag-and-drop directly to the Inbox or Toolbar for instant association with an entry in QuickBooks
- View your account and billing details from the SmartVault Portal
- Accounting and Professional Service firms can easily set up and manage client vaults
- As a SaaS solution, there are no up-front costs for hardware, software, or consulting fees. Setup and use in under 15 minutes
Brief Product Description and Pricing
SmartVault offers many of the features of a conventional document management system, but in a package with a substantially reduced learning curve, virtually no start-up costs and tight integration with QuickBooks.
SmartVault’s integration with QuickBooks via a simple patent-pending toolbar interface is one of the most distinct competitive differentiators. SmartVault designed its document management solution specifically for QuickBooks, optimizing the integration. The usability of the toolbar creates a seamless user experience for scanning, attaching, and finding documents within a familiar application. SmartVault, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, requires no hardware to install; no need to configure server software and updates; and any new features are automatically provisioned to all users.
Client vaults can be set up for $19 a month and include a single client user with access to QuickBooks and the portal, unlimited Inbox-only users, and storage for up to 1,000 documents. Discounts of up to 20 percent are also offered for multiple client vaults. In addition, as clients’ needs grow, additional users can be added for $5 per month and additional storage can be purchased for as little as a half-cent per document, per month.
Accounting professionals who sign up for a SmartVault account and become a SmartAdvisor can get a free vault to use for their own company file. During the month of May, SmartAdvisors get their first client vault free for three months. Because SmartVault is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, upgrades are available immediately for current customers with no change in monthly subscription fees and no additional costs.
- Web-based. Required Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2007 or higher
- Windows Workstation using Windows Explorer version 7 or higher
- Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- SmartVault is designed to run with QuickBooks 2007 or higher. Other solution interface may be coming at a later time
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
SmartVault is designed to run with QuickBooks 2007 or higher. Other solution interface may be coming at a later time.
Representative Client List (if available)
SmartVault is an entry to SMB solution closely integrated to Intuit QuickBooks, representative users may be provided upon request by the company. See contact information below.
Company History and Contact Information
Privately held SmartVault, a leading Software-as-a-Service document management provider for QuickBooks®, transforms QuickBooks into a simple document management solution. Users can scan and attach documents directly to 30 different QuickBooks entries. Documents can be accessed directly from QuickBooks or anytime, anywhere from a Web browser, enabling collaboration between accounting professionals and their clients. SmartVault has also earned top honors from Intuit as a QuickBooks Gold Certified Developer.
5151 San Felipe, Suite 1850
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 479-5400
Fax: (713) 589-6390